Howard Nurseries Terms of Business
- Please state clearly your full invoice address, delivery address (if different from invoice address), contact name, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address where possible.
- Prices are subject to the current rate of VAT (20%).
- Payment becomes due, net at 30 days from invoice date. Accounts not settled within this period will be subject to a credit charge of 5% for payment after three months. We are able to accept payment via credit and debit card, cheque and online BACS payment.
- We offer either of the following discounts for payment within 30 days of the invoice date, however this does not apply if other discounts have been agreed.
- 2.5% on goods delivered.
- 5% on goods collected from the nursery.
- All deliveries are subject to a carriage charge for which an estimate can be provided.
- We would appreciate three or more working days notice where possible for collection of orders from the nursery. We generally give one weeks notice of a delivery date during our Autumn/Winter period, however our seasonal period would differ.
- When ordering please state whether you would like a delivery or whether you will be making a collection, a specific time you would prefer delivery or collection and lastly whether substitutes are acceptable or not acceptable. This will help us when entering your order on our system.
- No order is too small for our attention but, due to the size of the nursery, all 9cm and open ground orders fewer than ten of any variety will be subject to a charge of 45p per plant.
- Individual labels are available upon request at 15p each. This would be a self-printed label, either an adhesive or a high quality plastic label. These can include the plant name, picture, description, your company logo and colour scheme. We are happy to provide a sample of these by request. Please note a batch label identifying the variety will be supplied automatically at no extra charge. as mentioned above our season periodal may differ.
- Both our open ground and pot grown orders are generally lifted and supplied between the months October and April. However, our pot grown varieties are offered all year round (subject to availability). Our main 2 litre perennial season is between March and August.
- We do require all new customers to provide payment prior to dispatch of an initial order.
- We reserve the right to charge up to 50% of the value on cancelled orders.
- Generally quotations are valid for one month unless otherwise stated.
- Please ensure any complaints are made within SEVEN DAYS of dispatch.
- All goods shall remain the property of Howard Nurseries Ltd until payment has been recieved in full.
Howard Nurseries at Wortham have been awarded the Family Business People’s Choice Regional Winners East & East Anglia - Winners 2017 ...
Howard Nurseries are pleased to announce the introduction of a new bespoke stick-in-label and point of sale for the coming ...
Howard Nurseries are pleased to announce Marcel Willems has joined the company as Operations Manager.