Howard Nurseries Open Day 2013
Howard Nurseries held an open day on Saturday 25th May for Macmillan Cancer Support.
A big THANK YOU to all our visitors and volunteers for making it such a special day.
The Open Day attracted over 500 visitors and has currently raised over £3600.92 for Macmillan Cancer Support! The event was a rare opportunity to view one of the counties leading wholesale growers of container and field perennials. The event focused on 15 acres of field grown irises which visitors could view either by tractor ride or on foot. Plant and craft stalls were also available.
This year we had a professional photographer on hand to record all the activities, so please click on the thumbnails images below to see some of the photos taken during the day.
The following stands were part of the event:
A raffle was also held on our open day. For a £1 ticket you had the chance to win one of the following:
- Two tickets to Ipswich Town Football Club
- A family ticket for five to the Norwich Castle Museum
- A voucher for two people for Clarice House Bury St Edmunds to use the swimming pool, spa bath, sauna, and steam room.
- A voucher for two people for Dunston Hall at Norwich for use of swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- One Ticket for The English Whiskey Co. St George's Tour at Harling, Norfolk.
- Two tickets for Monster children indoor softplay centre in Diss.
- A £10 voucher for Norwich Theatre Royal for box office or restaurant service.
- Five day passes to High Lodge Thetford Forest.
- Two Adults OR one Adult + two Children free admission to Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens.
- One Friends of the Garden membership card for Beth Chatto Gardens.
- Four free admissions to Pleasurewood Hills.
- Four free adult admissions to Gooderstone Water Gardens.
- Two admission vouchers to East Ruston Old Vicarage.
- A voucher for free tea for four at the Leaping Hare including free entry to the garden at Wyken Hall.
- An admission ticket for two adults or 2 children to Easton Farm Park.
- Two £25 vouchers for Roydon White Hart.
- A family ticket for Pensthorpe, Wildlife and Gardens for two adults and two children
Thank you to all the above companies for their support.
We look forward to seeing you at our next Open Day!
Howard Nurseries Open Day
We offer a customisable label service to match your company colour scheme, send a high resolution image of your logo ...
We were awarded funding for 40% of the cost for extending our current office from The European Agricultural Fund for ...
Its that time of year for a fresh start. Would you like to join our team? Looking for a new ...
RHS columnist, Sally Nex, shares her excitement of the bare root boom!
A video with drone footage of our nursery's wonderful plants and Christine chatting with Ellen Mary.
We have joined the world of Instagram. Our Instagram account is https://www.instagram.com/howardnurseries/
Sky news ran a feature on Wednesday 22nd May 2018 of the Environment Agency announcing population growth and the affect ...
We have been awarded funding of 40% of the cost for extending our current office from The European Agricultural Fund ...
When placing your order this year of Suffolk field grown perennials we have a range of options of labels for ...
Howard Nurseries at Wortham have been awarded the Family Business People’s Choice Regional Winners East & East Anglia - Winners 2017 ...